You have been directed here because there is a more recent version of AO-common.mmbas utility file used by MindReader, Mark Task Complete, and Next Action Analysis is available than you are currently using. You should visit the Setup page and download/run the installation program to update your system.
- 20090226 -- speed up openmaphidden and stcreate (for mark task complete)
- 20090206 -- add "no entry" icon to mark task complete calendar branch
- 20090129 -- make sure options are 0 or 1 and prompt otherwise
- 27-Jan-2009 - Added code to reduce risk of invalid collection index error for NAA
- 26-Jan-2009 - Fixed bug preventing some uses from using Mark Task Complete on MindJet Connect maps from dashboards.