Mark and Log Tasks Done Revision History
The table below lists the revision history for the Mark and Log Tasks Done macro.
See [| revision history] on wiki for recent changes
- Added ability to move completed tasks to a completed floating task.
- Added "eachweek", "eachmonth", "eachquarter", "eachyear" categories. These increment the current start/duedate rather than using the current date. This allows customization of lead times and is very useful with fixed dates (e.g. birthdays, bills, etc).
- Fix bug in endofquarter code
- Added option to delete completed tasks from dashboards
- Added option to delete completed tasks from raw maps
- Added option to not use RM "set activity complete" routine to log completion notes in project notes
- Added "endofquarter" and "biannual" options for repeating tasks
- Added "quarterly" syntax
- Changed "every other day" from bidaily to everytwo to avoid conflict with "daily"
- Fixed bug of repeating task changes not being sent to underlying project maps