MyMapMacros is a MindManager add-in that lets you launch macros from the MindManager Ribbon tool bar and also add them to the Quick Access Toolbar.
|Save your macros here...||Get your ribbon buttons here...|
- Download Install the MyMapMacro add-in:
- Create a mymapmacros directory in your "My Maps" directory as "My Maps\mymapmacros" and place your macros in the folder.
- You can optionally place a .jpg or .ico file in the directory with the same name as the macro if you want a custom icon for the macro/command.
- Underscores in the macro name are replaced with spaces and used for the caption for the command.
- Up to 10 macros can be added to the Ribbon and quick-access toolbar in this fashion.
- You must restart MindManager in order for new macros to be recognized and loaded.
- If you have comments or suggestions, visit the blog entry associated with this program.
- Check back here for updated versions. You can follow the MyMapMacros Revision History to see what updates have been made to the program recently.
- To learn more about writing macros, visit the MindManager Macro Library or read Build a MindManager Macro.
- If you find the add-in useful, consider visiting the Donation page.
Comments or Questions
If you have comments or questions, comment on the related blog entry on activityowner.com.