Put it in front of the door
Put it in front of the door, for lack of a better name, refers to a GyroQ batch file that runs a set of scripts to get your "stuff" into refreshed ResultsManager Dashboards and distributed to the web/email.
The key portion of this script is the "run:rm:dashboard" command that refreshes the ResultsManager dashboard. oor-again/].
In order to get this to run in unattended mode, you need to un-check the box for "use fewer confirmation messages" and "warn me about missing multi-maps".
If you run the latest version of the Setup program, you will find three new files in your "My Maps\ao" directory:
- rfd.bat: A batch file to be run by your Windows Task Scheduler
- rfd2.txt: A short gryoq script that allows you to abort execution of rfd.txt
- rfd-basic.txt: main gyroq script (basic version)
- rfd-advanced.txt: main gryoq script (advanced version)
The basic version of rfd.txt script does the following:
- Empty GyroQ queue
- Remove filters and send changes from daily action dashboard
- Refresh daily action dashboard
- Saves daily actions to an html file for easier access as well as dropbox web access (new)
- Run Next Action Analysis on daily action dashboard
You must have previously saved a daily action dashboard to My Maps\dashboards\dailyactions.mmap
You can thin out this script based on your interests and needs. There is also a rfd GyroQ tag that sends the queue, refreshes the dashboard, and runs NAA which is useful for mid-day updates.